|Event Date||7th June 2020|
|Event Time||6:30-12:00 (Sunday)|
|Event Venue||Sarang Art Hub, Tanjung Malim|
|Event Organizer||Absolute Wellness|
|Event Registration Fee||RM 50.00 – RM 130.00 (exclude online administration fee)|
|Event Registration Closing Date||3rd May 2020 (23:59)|
Terms and Conditions
- Please produce your identity card or other valid documents for verification purposes.
- The reverse side of the participants bib number must be filled up with emergency name and contact number.
- Runners must wear the assigned bib number on his/her chest at all times during the event race.
- Runners who do not wearing a bib number will be disqualified.
- Runner caught using other runners bib will be disqualified.
Bib Transfer, Cancellation & Categories Change
- No refund of entry fee once you’ve registered the race, regardless of any category, in any circumstances.
- Changes of Bib name is allowed 30 days before the race date and during the REPC with the processing fee of RM50.
- All participants are strongly advised not to proceed the race without the updated runner information on the Race Bib for your safety reasons.
Pacer / External Support
- Pacers and support crew are strictly prohibited.
- No external support by friends or family is allowed beyond the limits of the official checkpoints.
All runners who successfully complete the race will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon presentation of their Bib Number to the respective officials at the medal collection counter.
- All Finisher’s Medals must be collected on Race Day.
- No requests thereafter will be entertained.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participants’ safety, participants run at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the race.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual Race Day.
Medical & Insurance
- There will be medical personnel on standby at the race site.
- Ambulance service is on standby as well for emergency cases.
- Participants are responsible to ensure they are fit and healthy before starting the race. Please consult your doctor if there is any doubt.
- Participants are to accept the risk associated with the event as per indemnity clause as per registration form.
- The organiser will not responsible for any claim resulted from this event.
- It is recommended that you have personal accident insurance or health insurance.
The organisers shall reserve the right to cancel or cut short the event for the following reasons: (but not limited to)
- Adverse weather conditions (haze, thunderstorm etc.)
- Dangerous trail conditions (Landslides, Flood, Tree fallen/fires blockage along the course etc.)
*In such event/condition, no refund of the registration fee.
Organizer Reserves the Right
- To modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, the Organizer will take into account the interests of all the affected participants.
- To cancel the event at any time without prior notice to the participant, in which case the Organizer will make effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. If the event has to be cancelled, for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that is beyond the control of the Organizer and which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- To amend the event race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- To cancel and/or add any race category without prior notice to the participants
- To disqualify any participant for failing to observe the Rule and Regulations and no refund shall be given.
- To use any photographs, motion picture, recording, or any other record of this race and of participants for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising.
- By participating I/we accept all risks necessarily resulting from my participation, which would result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I will not hold liable all people associated with the conduct of events and will release them against all matters arising from my participation in event. For clarification, the people released include event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel and every personnel invited and asked to be involved in the event by the organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives, and assignees.
- I/we understand that I park my vehicle at my own risk and assume organisers to not hold any responsibility for loss of or damage to my vehicle.
- I/we acknowledge that the event involves real risk of serious injuries, or risk of death, from various causes including overexertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators, and road users, the course and weather conditions, just to name a few.
- I/we understand that I should not participate in the event unless I have prepared appropriately and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner.
- I/we understand that the information that I have provided herein will be included in the Absolute Resources Enterprise database. I also understand that information of a biological nature including my name, date of birth, home state, results, career highlights and interests may be released to the media in response to general requests.
- I/we agree to abide by all the Rules of organisers which relate, in part, to safe and fair sporting practices.
- I/we grant organisers unconditional rights to use at their discretion photographic pictures and personal information in any form of media, art, advertising, trade, visual documentary, promotional material, merchandise or film coverage of any kind without compensation to me. I also waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
- I/we have permission from my family and related sport associations to compete in this event.